This is me ⬆️⬆️⬆️ I am a pink haired mummy to one daughter Tilly Mae (Mouse) and 2 stepsons James and Josh. I am now married to a fantastic man Alex.
Let’s give u some relevant/U relevant information about me
- I’m 33.
- I will always have the pink hair.
- I love tattoos and anything Japanese.
- My memory is beyond horrific.
- I’m addicted to food (it is a real thing)
- We have a chihuahua cross called tuna.
That’s a start so let’s get on with it!!!I have been putting this off for goodness knows how long, I worry that I am putting rubbish up that nobody would be interested in but I decided ‘screw it’ I’m doing it for me. It’s like everything I aim to achieve ‘I’ll do it on monday’
I am lying in bed Ill with my long term stomach problems, so now seems a perfect opportunity to reflect on what I am wanting to do start with this blog and in turn my life.
- Continue with the ongoing weight loss/maintenance.
- Make lifestyle changes, I’m so tired of struggling with money so now the wedding is over I plan on making steps to make our lives better.
- Document what happens in my little life as I think this years my year!!
2016 was the most topsy turvy year with the highest of highs and lowest of lows, so pull up a pew and join me on my journey.