Holy crap today has been a hard one so far and it’s only teatime!
Today has consisted of the following things
- Being woken up at a time I didn’t even realise existed!
- Mouse decided that ‘something scary’ might happen in the bathroom if she goes alone and refuses to let daddy take her!
- Put on then quickly removed her costume for world book day (pretty sure Skye from paw patrol isn’t a book so 10/10 for shit mum skills)
- Pooped in her nickers
- Decided not to wear a nappy as she wanted to make Pam @ little school happy ( Pam works at Tilly’s little school and is also my friend outside)
- Had a poop in said pants again on the walk to school.
- Had a Jesus of all meltdowns until I cleaned her up IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING ROAD.
- She refused to walk any further than the doctors as she ‘has a temperature’ (aka she likes to play with the waiting room toys)
- Arrived at little school and demanded her costume on (had it in the bag, not falling for that again sucker!!)
- Came home did the housework STILL didn’t have time to watch the final episode of TABOO (don’t worry Mr Hardy I’m saving you!!)
- Daddy went to work leaving me to pick mouse up.
- Collected mouse, she refused to leave instead she showed me EVERY toy in the room.
- Turned out she had a poo on her book day costume, which also had to be handwashed (DONE).
- She rode home on her little pink bike which took 50 minutes (20 minute walk usually).
- Then just had a poop in her pants again, I’m sick of telling her she needs to tell me.
So that’s today so far so mammys opening the pink vino and toking on my e cig like I’m a freaking steam engine. Day 2 of no smoking was a pig but still trying!!
Signing off with love and lipstick,